Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Challenge for CardzTV

The inspiration for this card came from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1986182?&what=keywords&si=father.  I flipped and cut my palm tree at 2 1/4 in from Life's A Beach twice in white.  Then colored it with some copic markers and finished off the coconuts with some glossy accents.  the beach is just ripped paper that I inked.  I also used some ink and daubers to get the blue sky and sun.  I used a 1 inch circle punch on a post it note and used it as a mask to make the sun.  Hope all you Father's out there enjoy your day tomorrow!!!  Shot out to Mary at CardzTV!!! Hugs Crystal  

1 comment:

  1. I hopped over from Mary's Father's Day Challenge to check out the entries. I LOVE your card. Great design, wonderful use of white space, and fun techniques. Really nicely done. I hope to see more of your creations in other challenges.
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete