Friday, April 11, 2014

Bird House Easter Treats

Happy Easter!!!

I try to do little things for my children's teachers just to remind them how much they are appreciated.  Today I sent the girls to school with some adorable bird houses filled with chocolate eggs inside!  One of the teachers LOVES owls so that was a no brainer and the others I tried to vary slightly as well. 






The birdhouse was cut with the Silhouette Design ID #38481 and was simple to assemble!  From there I embellished with a bird and the rolled flowers from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the fence was a Martha Stewart punch.  The owl was assembled with the Owl punch from Stampin Up.  I also added a couple extra 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 square layers of paper to the bottom of the box as well as the roof just to make it a little more sturdy.  I cut up some raffia to put inside like a nest and just added the chocolate eggs!  Most of the time was spent on deciding how to decorate these adorable birdhouses since the assembly took 2 minutes!  Well, that's it for today!  Hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Crafty hugs!
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. love this house all your details so pretty. thanks so much for joining the CARDZ TV 3D Easter challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete