Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Bunny Card


It seems as though the "Crafting Bug" has taken a hold of me once again, and although I should be packing for our Easter Break trip I have become distracted.......as usual!  LOL






I was googling "Easter cards" and came across this adorable idea!!!  I had to improvise as I did not have all the Stampin Up punches, but the recipe for this one is pretty simple.  Large circle, smaller circle (it could be any cutting device, cricut, silhouette, spellbinders etc), I did use the Large Stampin Up oval punch and then had to use my spellbinders for the smaller pink ovals, the toes are from the Stampin up double circle punch (but you could even just color some cute little toes with a marker), and the tail is the Stampin Up boho punch which I glittered up.  The rest is up to your imagination!!! 

Well, I am off to finally get to it.... unlessss...no nevermind I'd better get serious!  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter break and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I just love this look of the bunny going into its burrow. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for our easter challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love it! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete